Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The silicon chip inside her head gets switched to overload

Tremendous things about tonight's episode:

a) That he played the piano intro to I Don't Like Mondays and included the clapping part.

How to even begin explaining why this is tremendous? I'm not certain that I can. However I can absolutely say that it was like a tiny yet perfect gift from above.

b) The kissing scene. He was brilliant and drop dead kill-me sexy; she was... Cameron. Thusly did I ignore her.

c) The scene at Cuddy's house. "Try the Make-A-Wish Foundation," she said, and he smirked like, "I just got a little piece of the wish anyway." Genius.

I love it so much it breaks my heart a little every week.

PS, Thank you, writers, for not letting him have inoperable brain cancer.

The End.

0 comments: