Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Good things

- Luke laughing hysterically at my silly games and jokes (he really thinks I'm funny! This is the best gig ever!).

- Caring for my mom's garden while she's away: the smell of the damp earth and mint plants; the gorgeous Spring blossoms on the apple, guava, lemon and bergamot trees; the feel of wet grass under my feet; the time taken to consider how much water each plant needs, according to size and position in the garden and so on; the feel of the wind on my skin and the peaceful silence.

- The recurring thought that, very soon, I'll have a job that a) I enjoy and b) I am good at.

- I have the most extraordinarily kind and caring people in my life; it really blows my mind.

- This whole song-recording business is terribly addictive. My head is spinning with ideas. Oh, for more hours in the day!

0 comments: