Saturday, August 19, 2006

Real Gone

Be the change you want to see in the world. A bit ambitious, eh? Motherhood has flipped a switch for me. I'm tired much of the time, yes, but also less willing to suffer fools and their foolishness. I used to roll my eyes at hearing women talk about how revolutionizing motherhood is -- but they were right. Are you rolling your eyes now? That's okay. This isn't a blog about motherhood. Not that there's anything wrong with blogs about motherhood... why some of my best friends are blogs about motherhood. I'm just not very good at sticking to one topic. So what you'll find here will be a blog that focuses on making the world a better place and the stumbling blocks along the way, on music, on art, on film, on politics, on living more simply, on loving my neighbor as myself, on raising a good, decent human being, on being content and recognizing the beauty and joy in this crazy upside-down world. Not much else matters, in my book.

3 comments:

Emma said...

Thanks, lady! And now, to fix the link to your blog... (doh!).

Erica said...

So pretty! I'm looking forward to reading more from you. Send me an email dude ;).

Emma said...

It was indeed broken, but now is fixed. Phew!