Top Five Things This Week:
1. Emily Loizeau. The latest awesome is this song.
2. My new (not-so-very) secret side business!
3. Being contacted by an old friend who requires my services re: above (hint: it involves proofreading/editing/copywriting).
4. This quote from Isaac Asimov:
You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer. You send that work out again and again, while you're working on another one. If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success - but only if you persist.
5. Finding ways to create a more fulfilling life. Things are finally happening.