Monday, September 29, 2008

It's only natural

This is a mix I put together for my cousin's daughter Andie, who just started college. I haven't seen her since she was a year old, but since her dad was so awesomely awesome to me when I was a wee young one, I am trying to return the favor.
Anyway, I thought perhaps you'd enjoy it, too.

UPDATE: Perhaps a track listing would have been nice, hmmm? Color me distracted, Betty Sue! Here you are:

(Are You) The One That I've Been Waiting For? -- Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Fake Empire -- The National
Diamond Dogs -- David Bowie
Second Chance -- Liam Finn
I'm Waiting For the Man -- The Velvet Underground
Way Out -- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Moonage Daydream -- David Bowie
Nails In My Feet -- Crowded House
Common People -- Pulp
Brainy -- The National
Ain't No Easy Way -- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Panic In Detroit -- David Bowie
Just Like Honey -- The Jesus and Mary Chain
Whether Or Not -- Sinead Lohan
Disco 2000 -- Pulp
Four Seasons In One Day -- Crowded House
Seven Seas -- Echo and the Bunnymen
You Want The Candy -- The Raveonettes
Je Suis Jalouse -- Emily Loizeau
Lucky You (Daytrotter Sessions) -- The National
Head On -- The Jesus and Mary Chain
P.S. You Rock My World -- Eels
All You Do Is Talk -- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Cannibal's Hymn -- Agent Vertigo [a little, how you say, shameless self-promotion]
Hong Kong Garden -- Siouxsie and the Banshees
Happy House -- Siouxsie and the Banshees
I See Red -- Split Enz
The Ship Song -- Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

0 comments: