The lovely Diana included me in her I Love Your Blog post today. I am beyond flattered, as her blog is beautiful, inspiring and intelligent. To continue the effect, here are seven of the many blogs that I love:
* What Possessed Me - P. is by turns hilarious, wise, silly and thoughtful. Her blog is achingly poignant and completely down-to-earth. In short, I'd really like for her to move in next door to me (P., just so you know, the condo next door is currently available.).
* Pohangina Pete - I've mentioned Pete's blog before, but am as taken by it now as I was three years ago. In his own words, "Pete lives in the Pohangina Valley, Aotearoa/New Zealand and writes about mountains and mountaineering, rockclimbing, photography, Aotearoa-NZ, natural history, people, travelling, thinking, a wee bit of politics, life in general and a swag of other stuff. Lots of photos, too." But it's much more than that.
* This is kind of cheating, maybe? Because The Ruins of the Moment also belongs to Pohangina Pete. [Also: apparently I only read blogs run by people whose first names begin with the letter P.] He posts a new gorgeous/thought-provoking/inspiring photo every day.
* Simple Mom. Tsh writes thoughtful, helpful, reasonable hacks for running a more loving and (wait for it) simple home. She's made a huge impact on me.
* Some Girls Wander. Super-girly, dreamy, delicious clothing blog. By my favorite indie artist, Emily Martin.
* Superhero Journal. Andrea is a brave writer. She is so full of love, and continues to put herself out there. I admire her enormously.
* Going on Beyond. I am new to this one, but completely intrigued. Michael's photographs are fascinating and beautiful, and his voice is as insightful and gentle as it is no-nonsense.
Thank you, friends, for continuing to teach and inspire me.