Michelle of When I Grow Up posed these five questions to me. (And shortly I will be returning the favor!)
* What’s your morning routine? If you don’t have one, why not?
I sort of have one? At least for when I'm employed. Get up, make tea, check email, get dressed, get prettied up. If it's a day I'm taking my son to be looked after by one of his grandmothers, then all of that is interspersed with getting him ready, watching him do somersaults, and the like. I need to get better at this, because having a strong routine makes a difference in my day. I'm just now beginning to see the value in routines.
* What do you need to let go of, right now?
Probably the pervasive self-doubt I run into often. I'm getting better at this, too.
* What do you most value, on an emotional level?
* What 5 words would your friends use to describe you?
* What’s the one thing you should be doing for yourself that you know you’re not?
Making time to write every day.