Thursday, February 05, 2009

You sweet squishable you

Somehow, even without a proper, paying, 9-to-5, I am as busy as ever. Busier, perhaps, because the job hunting is something I'm having a very difficult time turning off. Which is to say: there's so very little brain left over at the end of my day. And if you would be so kind as to indulge me, this shall have to pass for a post:

I really, really, really want one of these.

It's adorable! It's classy (see photo with top hat)! It's squishy! I could hug it late at night when I am the only one awake, compulsively refreshing the job boards and yearning for hot chocolate which I haven't had in nigh on a month due to contractual obligations (or something like that). Oh, squishable octopus! I need you in my life.

1 comments:

whenigrowupcoach said...

Aw, I lurve him! I actually just bought an octopus tape dispenser. He makes me laugh, but he is not squishy. Squishy is always better! But maybe not for a tape dispenser.

And if hot chocolate will make you happy, you can treat yourself. One packet won't kill ya. You can even make the sugar free kind!

Sending good vibes your way, Emma.